Motherboard + Case Dont Match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel161

Hi everyone! When looking at the barebone kits on TigerDirect.com I see that the motherboards dont match the punchout on the back of the cases. All of the ones I looked at are like that. Also when looking for individual parts, I find an atx compatible case an a atx MB. But the case doesnt match the MB. Why is that?

--Daniel L

It isn't clear to me why you think they don't match each other. When looking at the pictures, how did you come to that conclusion? Perhaps you aren't orienting the motherboard correctly inside the case.

On the motherboard, the ports (VGA, Serial, Parallel, ETC) Dont match up on the case.

Here is a link to a sample product on Tigerdirect.com. Look at the photo gallery on the case then on the MB.

Link

Thanks For your help!

--Daniel L

The back panel in the case is removable and most if not all mobo's come with their own back panel that can be fitted into the case!!!!

rik said:
The back panel in the case is removable and most if not all mobo's come with their own back panel that can be fitted into the case!!!!

Ok, that is what I was looking for. Thank You For Your Help. And I will also keep the PCI thing in mind, Just in case I need to know!

--Daniel L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back