TechSpot

Moto X and Moto Hint pre-orders start tomorrow, Moto 360 will be back in stock, too

1. Motorola has announced that its new flagship smartphone, the Moto X (2014), along with the Moto Hint earbud, and the Motorola Turbo Charger, will be available for pre-order Tuesday.

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,476   +2,034

It looks pretty interesting seeing it's a high end device at a mid range price. Of course I'm talking about the phone, the earbuds and watch don't interest me.

3. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Evangelist Posts: 954   +273

Nice phone but I want one with a physical keyboard again. We need to Droid 5. I really miss having a real keyboard, this touch keyboard just isn't working for me.

4. SayNo2Glops

SayNo2Glops TS Rookie

Well. Hmm. Just yesterday I custom-ordered the Moto X Gen 1 (last year's model) because it has great specs (an understatement) and awesome performance/usability reviews, in a SENSIBLY sized cell phone with 4.7 inch screen. So now here we are with another giant-screen (and SO easily breakable) palmtop with oh-by-the-way cellular voice services.

Maybe I'm just getting too old.