Mouse fan... strangest mod I have seen in sometime

By Arris
Mar 12, 2002
  1. RottaFlekti/MouseFan
    Too much time on your hands?
    I know my hand can get a little warm on my mouse while playing online games but this is taking it to an extreme... isn't it???
  2. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Well.. I can see why someone would do it... With people modding everything and their cat, someone had to come up with it...

And besides, come easter, I know I'm going to whish I'd done it myself... Sitting at The Gathering with roughly 18h a day dedicated to the 'puter...

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,588   +278

Re: Re: Mouse fan... strangest mod I have seen in sometime

Some one has put a case fan into their CAT????? :haha:
    So if the cat eats the mouse we have a fan within a mouse within a cat with a fan in it :confused:

18 hours a day... I think I would have a desk fan with me rather than a small one inside my mouse. Plus the vibrations might mess up your aim ;)
  4. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Re: Re: Re: Mouse fan... strangest mod I have seen in sometime

I wouldn't be surprised considering how much spare time many modders have :D

Don't forget the stench which would be coming from within the cat's stomach...
    And what if the mouse was one of the second gen with 2 lasers? Frying cat with mouse inside with fan inside....
    Now that'd make a nice fire :evil:

Could be, but if they haven't changed the heating arrangements it'd be very cold! (I'm sitting in a little cave away from the guests...)
    Last year my cpu went from 48 idle @home to 46 idle there....!
  5. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

I say it was bound to happen, I use a peltier cooling system on my Force Feedback wheel ;)
  6. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Hmm. My next invention. An electrically warmed golf club handle.

Hmm. How about a TV remote control with fans on it? and some cold cathode lights on there too.

If we put a case fan on the cat, where would it's electricity come from? I have a good microwave idea.

Garibaldi! They're not lasers, they're red lights and cameras!

My hands are getting pretty cold. I think they should also do heated mice.

That's one cool cat. Cooled from the inside and out.
  7. SilvrNBlack

SilvrNBlack TS Rookie

I am going to Mod my cat with a mouse fan this Easter.
  8. Butterball

Butterball TS Rookie Posts: 75

hey Didio, do you have any pic of that cooling system? I would be very interested in seeing that.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.