Msconfig wont load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killahoe

my msconfig wont load, i go to start>run & type msconfig and it attempts to load and closes. I have read a lot of posts and instructions and have followed them and has lead me to fixing a few trojans and stuff but still no success with the msconfig opening. I currently have avg running constantly, secretmaker running constantly, and norton, and a few other things all trying to tagteam this bullcrap coming into my comptuer but still nothing with the msconfig PLZ help!!!!

forget it. i got so angry i installed vista over my drive. sorry 2 waste ur time., although i have a new issue that has arised. i cannot get my microphone to work @ all on vista. can you help me here or should i make a new post somwhere else?

what type of mic is it? just a normal one that you plug into one of the inputs on your soundcard or a USB type? could be just a driver problem which you just need the correct drivers for vista... but i'm not too familiar with vista..

You can go try make a thread in the Audio and Visual section....

Just a quick reminder. Windows 2000 Pro does not come with msconfig. You need to find it on the internet and download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back