Multimedia audio controler

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi it has been a long time so here goes i have no sound and wen i go to control panel - hardware and device manager i see that i have audio and gives me a code 28 and i dont have the the original cd for the pc? what do i do?:cool:

I have this problem also.... Same error message..
In my case the computer is 2nd hand and came with no disks or documentation... I've installed windows xp on it and have been having trouble getting various things working.... This is my latest dilemma lol!

I only have inbuilt sound, no card, but same error message. the motherboard is a MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD MS-7005
(according to Belarc advisor)

Belarc says under multimedia;
MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
Standard Game Port

When I go into audio properties it says there are no device drivers installed.
help would be much appreciated! I've tried looking for drivers on the Micro-Star International website... But havn't been able to find them.

thanks in advance (i have so much faith in the folk here :)...)

hi,am casim, my notebook computer of hi-grade brand have lost the sound driver for multimedia audio files. i play a file and all i see is pictures without sound. i triy to install from downloadable sites but no success. please help.
Again, my computer displays a blue screen of inscription 'dumping of physical memory to hard disk' what should i do?
notebook p4
xp os sp2
module ultinote m6500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back