Multiple BSOD Crashes

I think it's first off mentioning I'm not a computer whiz so if I ask what something is that is the reason :) But the error I have been encountering is multiple BSOD crashes over the past 2 weeks, I've owned my computer for about 1 and a half years. I took it to my friends recently to show him it in action and in true fashion it didn't actually do it, the only difference in set up being I used a HDMI cable to connect to a different monitor but I don't think this could be the culprit, could it?

The BSOD comes up with the following messages in the past:
dxgmms1.sys
BAD_POOL_CALLER (The most common one without a doubt)
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I understand this isn't much to go on so if you need any information to help you try and solve this issue it would be much appreciated.

Computer Specs-
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd GA-78LMT-USB3
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad Core Processor 3800 MhZ, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
RAM: 24GB (Overkill I know, but hey ho)
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

You're welcome :) Thanks for stopping by...

Seems I was wrong it hasn't been fixed unfortunately :( Literally had a bunch of blue screen errors in a row and there seems to be a break in the storm. Like before the errors being-
dxgmms1.sys
BAD_POOL_CALLER
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA
System_Service_Exemption

With all that memory, I hate to say, it may be a memory fault. Go to http://www.memtest.org/. Download version 5.01 and burn it to a disk. Start the computer from this disk and run Memtest 86 for at least 7 passes. No errors are allowed and I suspect that you may get errors right away if you get any. How many memory modules are installed? Only 1 may be bad

Back