Multiple BSOD, usually memory_corruption. Replace RAM?

Hello,

I have been getting some BSODs. It wasn't happening really frequently so I neglected it at first, but now I've gotten 3 this week, including the one that happened 20 minutes ago as I attempted to post a thread here requesting assistance. When analyzing my minidumps, 4/6 say, "Probably caused by : memory_corruption". I've run memtest before heading to work twice. The first time it found one problem on the 6th pass. Today's memtest gave me some results that were... interesting. I don't know if it indicates a problem with the instance of memtest I was running or a problem with the RAM itself.

I've included the bugcheck analysis output from my last 6 minidumps. As I can only include 5 attachments and I can't include images or URLs in my post, the 4th file contains the analyses of last 3 dumps. The jpg is of today's memtest. Everything suggests to me that I need to replace the RAM but I am hoping for a second opinion as I don't have any experience with BSOD issues.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.txt
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20110902_184904.jpg
    IMG_20110902_184904.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 4
Any errors with memtest and you have corrupted memory that needs to be replaced. Looking at your text files it clearly indicates corrupted memory.

Back