Multiple Computers BSOD after Re-image (Dell o755's)

Hey everyone, first time posting here, but hoping you could give me a hand.

Every time we re-image one of our o755's we immediately get a BSOD on boot, however booting into safe-mode and uninstalling the audio drivers then booting back normally works.... for about 7 restarts, then the BSOD happens again. We are using Windows XP.

I have tried both up to date drivers and previous versions and this happens. I have 6 computers on my bench right now that are doing this. Our image hasn't changed since May, however these problems just started about 1 month ago.

I have posted up my dump file, hopefully one of you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• dumpfile.zip
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
"Our image hasn't changed since May"... Are the computer's totally updated using Windows Update?

We have SCCM pushing all those updates, sadly we r in the transition towards a full SCCM system, so our old imaging server has had limited updates

[FONT=sans-serif]System Center Configuration Manager... The minidumps are flagging drivers like audio, USB and telcom[/FONT]

Thanks, I figured it was that, we may have just found a fix which involves, image comp>blue screen>safe mode>uninstall Audio Drivers>Reboot>Install a specific video driver we found....

Not sure why that is working, but trying it now on 2 other machines.

Back