TechSpot

Multiple errors in chkdsk and fatel blue screens

By deadrekon
Jul 5, 2007
  1. I have been goin crazy since last night when i started my pc and got a boot error and check disk went threw files and then booted up fine.I was playing a mmorpg and got booted with a fatal error blue screen c0000021a . I had to reboot then it had a boot error saying insert system disk and press enter, i dont have one so i restarted and a different error came and it has been doing this all night were if i restart when i cant get in from a error it will work but one thing allways hapens is check disk runs when i boot and somtimes the files error and like now it didnt and i got in to my pc.I hope this makes cense i have been going crazy please any help will be appreciated.

2. Cinders

Cinders TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 872   +12

It's time for a new hard drive; the old one is mostly dead.

3. deadrekon

deadrekon TS Rookie Topic Starter

I know i need one but i dont know if i can keep my programs and put them on the new hard drive with out these problems. i hope i can still fix this one ill pray lol.Thanx for the reply Cinders.

4. Cinders

Cinders TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 872   +12

I've been there before, and I've never been able to transfer the data from the old drive to the new drive without the old drive completely failing first. :( sorry, and I wish you only the best of luck.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.