Multiple errors in chkdsk and fatel blue screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been goin crazy since last night when i started my pc and got a boot error and check disk went threw files and then booted up fine.I was playing a mmorpg and got booted with a fatal error blue screen c0000021a . I had to reboot then it had a boot error saying insert system disk and press enter, i dont have one so i restarted and a different error came and it has been doing this all night were if i restart when i cant get in from a error it will work but one thing allways hapens is check disk runs when i boot and somtimes the files error and like now it didnt and i got in to my pc.I hope this makes cense i have been going crazy please any help will be appreciated.

I know i need one but i dont know if i can keep my programs and put them on the new hard drive with out these problems. i hope i can still fix this one ill pray lol.Thanx for the reply Cinders.

I've been there before, and I've never been able to transfer the data from the old drive to the new drive without the old drive completely failing first. :( sorry, and I wish you only the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back