My computer auto restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuyenmd

Hello evryone,

I have one computer IBM T42 , i have just install new windows XP SP2.
Now my compurter allway auto restart after show screen green . I check in event viewer ----------> system , i see error

Date 4/5/2007
Source : system error
Time 9:22:26 AM
Type Error
User : N/A
Compurter : Troy
Cetagory : (102)
Event ID : 1003

Description :
Error code 10000050, parameter1 bc006470, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 bf803405, parameter4 00000001.

Now i do not work with my compurter , help fix error , help me solution

It will help us help you if you can provide your minidumps. Minidumps are a written record made by Windows to show where the problem occurs that is causing your issue. Someone will be able to read them for you. This is how you find them:

Go to C drive > go to Windows Folder > find Minidump Folder and click on this folder. There will be Minidump files within. I usually make a temporary folder on my desktop screen and transfer my Minidumps files for easy access.

When you post back to this thread attach Minidumps like you would any file or document; the best way is to put them in a Zip format if you can, especially if you have a number of them.

Your problem is not uncommon for people who upgrade to Windows XP with SP2. It does look like it probably is a corrupted driver or a driver not loading properly. Please check out the link that I provided and read the Cause. Now to be honest, this may not be the answer. Your minidumps will help to find a solution.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873159/en-us

Your minidump shows memory corruption, but there may be more to it; you may have a driver issue as well. However, let us begin there. Do you know how to run a MemTest86+ to check for memory (RAM) errors? Do you have a floppy drive?

Google MemTest and you will come to a website that has the MemTest86+ that is absolutely free and legal to download. You put it on a floppy disk after you have loaded it onto your computer. I usually put it in my Zip file and extract it and then load it onto a floppy disk.

Reboot your computer with the floppy disk that has the MemTest on it in the floppy drive. The test will take over. This takes quite a bit of time. Normally I'll start it before I go to bed and when I get up the next day I'll check it. Allow MemTest to do 10 full passes before stopping it.

Let us know if you have errors.

Thank you for Router44

I just test RAM and detect a RAM error , I already this RAM out to my computer , and now it run Ok ,

Thank you for Router44 ,i hope you will help me in the future
Thank ,

Computer auto restart.

Hi can i have a little help on my minidump in my computer? As recently my computer auto restart but it didnt show any error messages. I had zip my minidump, could anyone help me to check what's wrong? My OS is win XP SP2. Thank you!

Regards,
tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back