My computer has been having a lot of troubles with spyware/adware and i have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
my computer has been having trouble with spyware/adware for a few months now. i think it started with smily central. i erased that a very long time ago but i still have a lot of trouble. everytime i google 3 different windows open up with results for what i put in my google search. there are a lot of pop ups in internet explorer and sometimes it doesnt even work or wont let me read things in hebrew which it used to. i tried using mozilla firfox and am using it right now as im wirting this but it does not work for some stuff like games or movies. i tried to erase some of the spyware/adware myself but it was very complicated and i did not understand a lot of the instructions. i downloaded hijack this about a month ago but i have no idea what it does or how to use it. i saw people copying some stuff from there and putting it here , but i dont even know how to do that.
can someone please help me? :confused:
thank-you!!!! :wave:
nr

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions carefully.

Once you have done that then go HERE and follow the instructions on how to post your Hijackthis log.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back