My computer keeps crashing after a blue screen(crash dump) even after re-installing windows 7

It started yesterday on where I was using my computer normally then all of a sudden it went to blue screen where I briefly saw it saying memory crash dump, then it restarted my computer, but it didn't start up windows. It just to a blank black screen.

Next I tried re-installing windows 7, and wiped clean my hardrive.

After re-installing I only downloaded
motherboard and graphic card components, for audio, usb 3.0, internet and such .
About 30 mins later
It went to another blue screen saying memory crash dump and then it restart itself and windows does not start.
Then I turn it off and on via power button and then it goes to windows repair and it gave the option for safe mode or start windows normally
I tried both but it lead me right into a blank black screen again.

My computer is custom-made and it only have been one month since it was build.

My computer components consists of:

--Operating System: Windows 7
--Intel Core i5-4570 Haswell 3.2GHz LGA 1150 84W
--MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-Bit
--Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB
--GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D3H LGA
--G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM

My friend told me it might be the hardrive if not the operating system and I should send it to the manufacturer to replace it.
Can someone help me? Should I send the hardrive back to the manufacturer to replace or what can I do to fix this problem?

Run the computer with only 1 memory stick and see if the computer runs stable. If not it may be the hard drive or motherboard

I took one memory stick out and its working properly now, so thank you wouldn't of thought of that.

and should I get a replacement for it and buy a new ram, or is it possible to run with just one?

Most RAM has a lifetime warranty but when you buy them in matched sets (like sets of two modules) I believe you have to return the set to exchange for a new set.

Back