My First Internet Browser

LPCOORAY

I'm just curious about the internet browser that you first used and what can you say about it?

:) I started browsing on internet in 1998 using NETSCAPE. I can't remember much of each performance, all I can remember now is that it took me so long to open the site - so slow like a worm :cool: but then I was already so happy with it because I was able to access internet. Only few have internet connection that time and it was not at home but in our office.

Netscape, back around '97. Used it exclusively for checking up on NASCAR and playing web-based Pokemon games. And contrary to popular belief, it wasn't "slow like a worm". It was even slower...And that was when it wanted to run fast.

I used Netscape around 2006 lol(still have it installed(old version) on one of my computers), then changed to internet explorer and I remember that all the extensions I had took up half of my screen:p

Don't remember the year(s), but, Netscape & then IE then a friend told me about Firefox. I used it but couldn't get used to it cause I loved IE. Long story short, I bounced back & forth between IE & Firefox before finally settling on Firefox. :)

Back