Its not overheating. I have already taken my laptop in to a repair shop and they assumed it was a virus so they reloaded my Windows. Its only 2 years old and I use Kasperski antivirus. When I took it back to the repair facility, the laptop worked fine with no issues. Made me look like I was crazy. When we got it home ten minutes later, it powered on and lasted about 5 minutes and turned off. For about an hour all we could get it to do was come on for a few seconds and turn right off. Never even completely started. It has already been determined that it is not a heating issue, this computer runs ice cold. Before I take it back for a third time does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this? It happens if its plugged into the wall too. Could there be something wrong with the battery that is causing this? My daughter is disabled and uses the laptop for her school assignments. Its a Dell Inspirion. Please, any help would be great.