My laptop turns on its own when I charge and shows this message

My laptop turns on its own when I charge.And doesn't even log in
My laptop always turns on its own after I charge and shows this message
Windous Boot Ma nager

Windous failed to start. A recent harduare or sof tuare change might be the
cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your Windous installat ion disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language sett ings, and then click "Next."
3. Click Repair your computer.

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer
manuf acturer for assistance.

File: BootNBCD
Info: An error occurred hi le attempting to read the boot conf igurat ion

data.

If your post is exactly what was displayed, I would be very concerned that you have some kind of virulent malware.

Can you access BIOS/Settings?

Need much more detail about specific system...age, OS, last cleaned, recent additions, recent software, discussion about how problem manifested.

If your post is exactly what was displayed, I would be very concerned that you have some kind of virulent malware.

Can you access BIOS/Settings?

Need much more detail about specific system...age, OS, last cleaned, recent additions, recent software, discussion about how problem manifested.
I didn't used my laptop for some 1-2 months and when I charged my laptop it opens in its own and this message pops up.
I can't send the pic because it tells fail to upload idk why so the pic is here

You say your laptop starts on its own. Try fully charging with machine turned off. Power up & enter BIOS (pressing Del or F1). Check what is set as default boot media. Scroll down to boot over-ride & try each in turn. One will most probably kick the OS into action.

You say your laptop starts on its own. Try fully charging with machine turned off. Power up & enter BIOS (pressing Del or F1). Check what is set as default boot media. Scroll down to boot over-ride & try each in turn. One will most probably kick the OS into action.
Nothing happens when I press del or F1
This is what pops up after it turns on in its own

"Need much more detail about specific system...age, OS, last cleaned, recent additions, recent software, discussion about how problem manifested."
"Can you access BIOS/Settings?"
Locate and download manual for your system.
Make detailed notes.
Charge fully. Try to reach BIOS.
Remove battery. Try to reach BIOS using only charger.
Share findings.

Edit: did you have spill damage?

Automatic Repair can detect and fix certain types of system problems that might prevent Windows from starting.

To run Automatic Repair by using preinstalled recovery options, follow these steps:
  1. Boot to WinRE. To do this you must allow the system to fail the boot process three times.
  2. From the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
  3. Next, select Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
Automatic Repair will launch and attempt to fix any issues that prevent Windows from loading

Regards,
Adrian

Back