My PC wont startup keeps sayin invalid sys disk no disk in

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz help someone you can get me on yahoo messager justloosingit or here i tried anything i could think of just wont work...and there is no disk in im thinking its a virus i have no cd burner or win98 software disks is there any other way around it?

Interestingly enough the more details you can provide about your problem is directly proportionate to the time it takes to diagnose what exactly is wrong...

patio. :cool:

i pissed a guy off in yahoo chat did'nt think he could actualy do this but i opened a link that was sent to me and bamm my avg went crazy i thought it got them all so i shut off me comp to go to work i come home and try to turn it on and it gives me the I.S.E there are no disks in the computer is there anything i can do? i cant aford to pay someone to fix this nor buy software there has to be a way around this

Boot into BIOS and check that the boot order is CD, HDD, Floppy. (Order doesn't really matter as long as HDD is set. Press Del button right after turning on computer to enter into BIOS set-up menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back