Need 200gb+ sata hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffizzz

Hi, I'm looking for a good deal on a nice HD, Please help me find one, or what specs I need to look for.

Thank You
Raffi B.

If you live in the US, try Newegg.com....I love Newegg :stickout:

I'm in the states. I need help on what kind to get, I need info (specs) suggestions, etc. 200-300gb 7200-10000rpm,

Raffizzz said:
I'm in the states. I need help on what kind to get, I need info (specs) suggestions, etc. 200-300gb 7200-10000rpm,

What are you using the hard drives for (I.E Server, Gaming, Storage, etc.)

Raffizzz said:
It will be mostly for, Storage and Gaming

160-150GB would probably be satisfactory, also get the highest rpm speed you can find.

Sata will give u most bang for your buk, its faster then ide, but the worst thing u could do is buy a sata hd then find out it wont work on your mobo. Make sure u do ur homework b for u make your decision. Or ask sum one who knows wat there doing. But usually if you buy a stock computer like a HP or sumthink from the 2000's to 2004 u need a ide hdd, but if u have a custom build computer from that time period u could usually have a sata hdd installed tho you could also check the manual that came with your mobo. But most computers 2004 onwards should support sata and sata2.

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
The thread is like 3 weeks old man. Always look at the date before posting.

it dosn really matter it all helps him in a way, so there is no problem really is there? If i wasted my time i guess thats my problem not urs. 3 weeks ant that long i recon to. Impressive computer to Rage lol.

Watch ur language. I wasn't trying to scold u or anything. Also, there's no point of posting in this thread if he hasn't replied for so much time, unless u wanna be promoted to a TS Member ;).

Yer i no, ur jus bringin a point. Thanks for the offer lol (u say WAT?) but i only signed up for a problem i needed fixd but ended up fixing it b for n e one could reply, if they ever do i think i was a bit vaig on the details. Ohh and what language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back