Need a favor.. click and confirm...

Thanks Olefarte!!

If we can get it up to "45%" on the His Opponents I would be happy, and so would Jinxi. Common guys, it doesn't take long even on dialup!

Would it be too much to ask you to tell us exactly what we're voting before, before we vote?

Just linking to a page where you have to enter a code, and when you do so, you've allready voted without knowing what you're doing isn't exactly what I call good practice...

Ack.. I do appologize for my manners MrG... How wude of meh!

Down in Texas where the good ol' boys run things, there's a sheriff who's let his position go to his head. Has done all sorts of things that at least appear corrupt, if not being corrupt. And he's gotten arrogant about it too.

Arrogant to the point that he puts a poll on his own webpage asking "Who would you vote for? Me, or the other guys?" Well, in local elections like this one, generally the only people who visit the website are supporters, those who vote are the ones that want to make it look like a landslide, and media who take any poll they want of coin flips and cal it facts.

Well, a group of people including several friends of mine have taken exception to this, and as well as a fierce local campaign, they'd like some help getting the egos in check and all- something that we can provide help doing. (Note: The poll registers who's voted by a time expiring cookie. Bleh. More reason to slag him)

Hope that explains it better.

/me smacks Goalie with a blackjack & starts dragging him out the room...

Nothing to see here people. Go about your business...;)

Well that could turn out ugly if people were to complain & somehow Goalie would get traced all the way here...:p

Here he is Mr FBI man, the guy in the Darth Vader outfit, GRAB HIM !!!

Edit : YOU SAW NOTHING !!!

Back