Need a Mouse?

By Vehementi
Feb 19, 2003
  1. Over here at newegg they have a mouse for $.01. 2 button, scroll wheel, PS2...

I thought this would be a good idea for someone who needs a temporary mouse, but since shipping is $5 I'd reccomend you order it with something else.

I ordered NWN two days ago, and one of these mice with it...I thought I can't go wrong for a penny, and it looks fine to me :D
  2. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 4,573   +65

I don't think I'm mistaken when I say Newegg doesn't combine shipping.. That means you get charged $5 shipping for the mouse on top of whatever else you order.
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Ouch, and here he probably thought he was getting a deal....That's gotta suck.
  4. navveed

navveed TS Rookie Posts: 32

they should just give away mice.. especially the crappy ones with the ball..
  5. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,589   +278

I really don't know anyone who would go out and buy a ball mouse now, optical mice have almost become the standard over the last couple of years and prices of them have come down considerably. I couldn't go back to a ball mouse now, I've become so used to optical.
  6. navveed

navveed TS Rookie Posts: 32

ditto.. I took my old ones to a computer trading store and they didn`t give me anything for them. :p Better than trashing them though.. I`d like to get a wireless optical mouse.. the wire always gets in my way somehow.. oh well.
  7. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 2,704

Ha, little did you know newegg just adds on like half or something...

Shipping was $9 for three items.
  8. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Are you trying to downgrade your system by addin a scroll mouse? Optical mouse are way better, no cleaning required = hassle, and not to mention longer life.
  9. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 2,704

I'm not using it. It's my backup mouse :D

And the one I'll use for screwing with other peoples' broken systems.
  10. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Yeah, that's actually quite smart... :)

I used to have an old mouse lying around for when I went to fix friends pc problems, but I seem to have lost it...
    It was a very old Microsoft mouse ('96 flavour), but would work with anything ps/2...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.