Need driver for lite-on it cd-rw model 48247s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok can any one help me here im looking for a cd-rw driver for a lite on it cd-rw rom cant find anything any where my comp wont acknowledge its thereif anyone can help me thank you

All opticald rives use the native windows drivers. did this just occur or is this the result of a new install of the drive? if it is a newly installed drive the you need to check your jumper configuration.

cd-rw drive

actually i took it out of my other comp that is down its a new hp comp so i didnt know when i hooked it up if it would be like a plug and play device i really have no clue on what to do here as in re configuring anything to get it to work

on the back of the drive there is a place that has three rows of two pins and there should be a jumper on one set of pins.(CS, Slave, Master) if the drive is now in a computer and alone on the IDe ribbon then the jumper should be set to master. if there is another drive on the same IDE cable then the drive needs to be set to slave or master depending on what the other optical drive is jumperd as. in short if there are two drives one needs to be set to master and the other to slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back