Need drivers for Cordless Trackman FX

By Wakiza
Dec 11, 2004
  1. I recently reformatted my hard drive and when installing everything back on the comptuter, realized I misplaced my CD for the mouse. After contacting Logitech, they gave me the newest drivers, which don't include the webwheel. I've been writing to them back and forth with no luck. They told me to use the 9.61 version which supports the webwheel. I tried it- it was the wrong driver. It was for a two-button mouse. My mouse is a four-button mouse. I looked on other websites and was told that 9.75 would work- that, too, was for a two-button mouse. I don't know what version came with the mouse, since I lost the CD. After installing and uninstalling all kinds of drivers that don't work, I'm thinking of buying the mouse again so I could copy the CD, then send it back. Is there anything else I can do before I resort to that? Thanks. :confused:
  2. Tarkus

Tarkus TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 621

it looks like all their drivers are the same. have you gone into the drivers and set it up for a 4 button trackball? here's the only driver thye offer

Logitech - Support > Downloads
  3. Wakiza

Wakiza TS Rookie Topic Starter

How do I set it up for a four button trackball? Thanks.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.