TechSpot

Need For Speed 6: Hot Pursuit 2 totally kicks ***!

By Per Hansson
Oct 30, 2002
  1. This is an absolutley amazing game!

You just have to try this if you like racing games...

Though you will probably want to upgrade your comp if you want all the eye candy, on a AMD 1,46ghz and GF4 TI4200@4600

With all game details set on max full etc and res to 1024x768 using 2x quinx FSAA the game "feels slow" in certain places...

2. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,305   +52 Staff Member

It's an excellent NFS.. Possibly the best one yet. The graphics are nothing short of excellent too.. The cars are looking pretty real these days. ;)

I got it about 2 days ago, although I admit to not playing it a whole lot because I've been a busy little bee.

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,373   +289

I have to agree Per - I have only played the demo - but found myself playing that thing over and over. Maybe I'll get it.

LNCPapa

4. AkumaPC

AkumaPC TS Rookie

Yah the demo is pimp, it's all about the Ferrari F360! : ) My best time is 2:00:98... what can u guys do?

5. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,373   +289

I've actually gotten the full game now and am totally addicted to it. I can't believe I fell in love with a Need For Speed game.

LNCPapa

6. hdmk

hdmk TS Rookie Posts: 150

The handling is totally unrealistic, but the shine on the cars just keeps dragging me back ;) :

[​IMG]
    Sorry for the size all those on 56k :)

7. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Or Sorry to those on 28k HDMK :p

Hehehehe I'll definitely have to get this one.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.