Need Help reading minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started having trouble playing games (reboots/crash to desktop with no error) I've run memtest for hours on end with no problems. I think it may be an issue with my audigy 2 but i'm not sure. I have attached several debuglog files for help.

here are a few more debug log files. Thanks in advance One more thing i forgot to add, my voltages seem to be reading low, my 12v is more like 11.6, and my 3.3V is more like 3.1. I don't know if this would cause these issues, but it can't hurt to add.

It is very common and normal to see up to a +/-10% variance in voltages. As for the debug logs, maybe someone else can help you there. If I had to take a guess at your problem, I'd say it is likely an audio codec causing this. I had a similar issue a while back with games from EA. I had to unload the AC3 codec dlls in order to play any of the games I have from EA. To test this, see if you can use a string to force the game to load without sound, if it loads fine, this is likely the problem, or at least you narrow it down to a sound issu, which you already suspect.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidumps are crashing with various errors, including memory corruption.

I think you may have a ram problem.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram.

Please let us know the outcome.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back