Need Help..Spyware doctor on system

Status
Not open for further replies.
i installed the hijackv1.99.1
and idk wat to do next
im tryin to get the spyware doctor off my system..
i made a scan on it already
and also i tried to unistall the spyware doctor off the computer but it wont let me!
wat should i do?

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of cutegirl11369 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You need to read the instructions carefully.

It states that you need to change the name of hijackthis.exe, you have not done so.

Taken from your log - C:\DOCUME~1\DEBBIE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

I also need to see an AVG antispyware scan log as asked for previously.

This thread is for the use of cutegirl11369 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back