Need help with audio driver or card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_big_dill

My laptop is old and just wanted to make a few fixes to it...

first of all i want to say this laptop has served me for about 3-4 years and i really enjoyed and still enjoying it.

my laptop's mother board is by ASUS (best company for mobos XD) and it is called A2H/L.

one of the things that have been wrong with it is the Function button does not work with the sound - although it is fine with all the other 2nd Function keys...

another thing that recently happened was that my sound is scrachy when i turn it up barely past like 1/6th of the volume, which at that point you can hardly hear anything...

the night before i found out, it was all perfectly fine...

i am prety sure its not the dinamics because i plugged the sound into a different source and it gave me the same results...

sound card: sis 7012 wave.

i have not reinstalled any drivers yet, didnt bother looking for too long.

if any one can get me a drivr or help me it would be greatly apreatiated...

Please press the green button, and select your audio driver

Sorry, it seems you must do this twice, once here, then when you get to Asus support, click it again. This button uses JavaScript (which is enabled by default on most browsers)

my laptop has a different sound card...

mine is sis 7012 wave...

though i found my laptop there, and cant seem to find a working driver for this sound card.

Well, that's sound for ya.Did you do any operations before this started? I.E. Added a program, defrag, sys restore, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back