Need help with FireFTP program

Sound Man

Hi,

I'm looking for help using FireFTP and Volusion, Everything worked perfect two weeks ago. Firefox did updates and now It won't fully connect.

Calling the wonderful Volusion tech support they only use Filezilla which worked but has a Garbage interface. Don't even understand how to transfer pictures now and get my code.

I'm not sure what info to provide for help??

They turned my normal username: into a fstp and using a crazy 2222 port now

Any help from pro's on getting this working world be great:)

Ftp FROM where to WHAT? The firewalls are important as is PASSIVE mode.

Ftp FROM where to WHAT? The firewalls are important as is PASSIVE mode.

Hi,

I will give an example, fstp is now connected to my website name instead of using www like before.
www.johnsmusic.com
Login:
Password:

The only two things changed are the fstp and port number

fstp:/johnsmusic.com
Login: same
password: same

Under passive mode it's checked but there's no security selected. It worked fine before all this, even more strange that filezilla works.

I looked under Chrome for a fireftp plugin but found nothing.

FTP (from whatever program) normally uses ports 20-21 (guess you knew that) but still need help from the windows firewall - - did you add your 2222 to the fw?

Hi again,

Problem is still there:mad:

I'm running windows 7 and tried to allow port 2222 but I"m not sure if everything was done correctly. I also tried allowing Kaspersky but again wasn't sure.

I'm real lost on what's happening or fixing the issue.

Tried to delete the add-on but again the same results.

thanks

FTP (from whatever program) normally uses ports 20-21 (guess you knew that) but still need help from the windows firewall - - did you add your 2222 to the fw?

Back