Need Help With This One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Ok Hey!

The problem I am trying to finger out is how to burn software (application) on a CD or DVD that when u insert it in your cd-rom drive that it autorun. What I mean is something like windows Untended Edition (UE) when it finish install the windows it come up with a menu or a selection screen that u click the box that u to install and u just click ok and it install all of the software for u but what I would like it to have a cd created with out windows on it only software u chose to have and it bring out the same format and u chose what u want to install in your computer instead of installing one by one. It is also some thing like your driver cd that when u put it in it read and come up and u click on what u want to install. I hope u guy can help me out with this.

Zombie said:
The problem I am trying to finger out is how to burn software (application) on a CD or DVD that when u insert it in your cd-rom drive that it autorun.

You want to know how to set up an autorun file... I think.
Zombie said:
What I mean is something like windows Untended Edition (UE) when it finish install the windows it come up with a menu or a selection screen that u click the box that u to install and u just click ok and it install all of the software for u

Wow, erm... Your judicious use of "chat-speak" coupled with your frugal use of punctuation makes translating this dificult at best.

You're referencing a Windows release (that I'm strangely not familiar with...) that installs the OS, and then gives you the option of installing additional software.
I think I follow.

Zombie said:
but what I would like it to have a cd created with out windows on it only software u chose to have and it bring out the same format and u chose what u want to install in your computer instead of installing one by one. It is also some thing like your driver cd that when u put it in it read and come up and u click on what u want to install.

You want to burn a similar CD, but without Windows, only containing select software from the pack included originally on this Windows UE disk.

You're too lazy to run individual installers for this sofware, so you want an autorun file coupled with an installer that will allow you to select which items from this select list of original software that you would like to install at a given time with a check-box system.

Zombie said:
I hope u guy can help me out with this.

You're optimistically hoping that someone will be able to interpret a coherent thought of some sort from this jumbled mess of butchered English which you just produced.

Unless there's a utility designed for making installer packs like this, you're talking about coding work. I'm not a programmer, so I can't offer any advice in that department, but I will have a look-see around the internet to see if I can find a utility that will allow this to be done in a quick and easy manner.

Oh I doubt it 0nfir3. We get a lot of people that produce similar posts in style, apparently they think we are their buddy that sits next to them in 6th grade, rather than an audience they are requesting help from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back