Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc423

Hello since i cant build my own computer im looking to buy the best gaming pc on the market. I have been looking at alienware alx/aurora amd/falcon nw/voodoo pcs/velocity and others. But i just cannot figure out which pc is the best , since im looking to spend about 4-5+ thousand i really need to have some opinions on which pc is the best performing. I basically dont know if dual core is worth it or not and i most likely want the computer to have sli with at least 7800 gt nvidia cards. I really appreciate the help , hope someone can help me choose a computer thank you. Also im really liking the alx alienware if that computer is worth it which is better intel extreme or fx60?

For that kind of money you could get two gaming PC's. It's crazy to spend that much on one machine, since it'll be out dated in a year or two. You're better off spending half that now and half on your next PC.

I will never be able to build my own computer im not even gonna try to , im looking right now at abs computers they are about 1000 cheaper then most , do you know if they are good though?

You could get something like this from Dell:

Dell XPS 600 Pentium® 4 Processor 660 with HT Technology (3.60GHz, 800 FSB)
Operating System Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition
Memory 2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz- 4 DIMMs
Keyboard Dell USB Keyboard
19 inch Ultrasharp™ 1907FP Digital Flat Panel
Video Cards 256MB Nvidia GeForce 7800 GTX
Hard Drive 160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
48x CD-RW Drive + 16x DVD+/-RW w/ double layer write capable
Sound Sound Blaster Audigy™ 2 ZS (D) Card w/Dolby 5.1
Speakers No speakers (Speakers are required to hear audio from your system)
Hardware Warranty 1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1Yr At-Home Service, and 1Yr HW Warranty Support
Premier Warranty Support Dimension XPS, Specialized Support

TOTAL:$2,519.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best gaming computer manufacturers are Falcon, Alienware, and All American. I perfer Falcon and Alienware. Try Alienware though, they are cheaper than the others, and make really good machines. Good Luck!

Do any of you know abs.com computers they are cheaper then alienware but come with better options, alienware doesnt come with corsair ram the abs computers do the m6 sniper is what im looking at.

I've never heard of them. Falcon computers uses Corsair ram though. They are the top of the line, but very expensive. I would buy from them if I had enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back