TechSpot

Need opinions on MP3 Player

By Kiell
Sep 7, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This may not be the appropriate place for this post so I apologize in advance but I have been reading these boards for a long time and there are quite a few knowledgeable folks here whose input I'd like to get.

I have been looking to get a new player and I want to avoid the whole iPod thing.

Can anyone recommend a good player and/or give your thoughts/opinions on this one? http://en.meizu.com/product_m6.asp

Thank you
  2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,117   +23

I got the perfect place for you to help out in your decision. Go to...

www.anythingbutipod.com It has tremendous reviews and has a forum for almost every MP3 player and manufacturer out there. I highly suggest checking out COWON's (also known as iAudio) D2. The iAudio line has some of the best sound period. I purchased my daughter their G3 2gig flash model for Christmas and I was really impressed with the sound and the features. Unfortunately they don't make the G3 anymore (though you can still find the 1 gig model). However, the D2 has been getting great reviews.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.