Need SBlive software

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnugen

I have a SBlive 24bit soundcard. After reformatting I can't find my CD with the software. I have the latest drivers off Creative site......also 2 of the utilities from the site............BUT, I need the the part of the EAX settings software where I can set each speaker volume indiviudally. Volume control (XP home) is not offering me the option to set up anything but "speakers". No front, rear, center or sub..........not good. I liked the EAX console software that came with the card as it did an great job of equalizing ALL volumes, games, desktop, MSN and so on. Does anybody have a link to another site with the entire package available?? Autoupdate on creative does not have the speaker volumes section available. Is there another 3rd party program that does all of what I am after better than creative? Speaker settings, bass/treble, surround...seperate speaker volumes........and most importantly equalizes ALL of the volumes. At present my desktop is quiet and games SCREAM at me, even if I do the audio settings inside the game.

In my update software off creative site, the entire Equalizer settings part of the original CD install is not to be found. This is the part I need most really.

Thanks, but it isn't drivers I need. I have the updated from Creative's site. It's the EQ part of the software that is missing from their site. I need something that will allow me to set my speakers volumes all seperately. It's the "Creative audio suite" that has what I need. I've searched and yet to come across it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back