Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...i would like to build a pc

I would be using programs like Photoshop, dremweaver, flash. and a whole lot of games.

Therefore i need a very fast comp.

Can u please suggest a motherboard which suports an intel CPU...top qualty mobo.

Thanks!!

AMD or INTEL??? HELP!!!

Hey, i would like to build a gaming pc...i am really confused...AMD or INTEL??

Strange things is that gaming pc's all hve AMD!

which shall i choose?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have merged your two threads into one.

This is because they are both very similar.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

From a strictly gaming standpoint, AMD is the better way to go. Take a look at the benchmarks, the numbers speak for themselves.

http://www23.tomshardware.com/cpu.html

Give us your budget, and EXACTLY what you need included in that budget (XP? Monitor etc.) and we can suggest some parts for you.

If you must go the intel route even though your main goal is to build a fast gaming machine.....

The P5N32-SLI is a better board than that G1975X. But also be aware that the latter is crossfire and the former is SLI.

From the reviews I have read, that G1975X has a bad layout design. Should you ever go to use two graphics cards, there is no room for the remaining PCI cards. In other words you wouldn't be able to fit in a sound card (etc).

The P5N32-SLI also has two x16 slots when in SLI mode (as opposed to the G1975X, which has two x8 slots in crossfire mode). It is known to be a little "buggy" but asus is putting out bios fixes. Most reviews say it is an amazing high end motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back