Need water cooling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twite

what is the best water cooling system i could get for around $200? it can be a stock system or accumulated parts..but i really need help deciding-thanks for all help :)

I use and recommend the Zalman Reserator1 Plus. It is a little bit more than $200 but not much and enables me to run my X2 4400 at 2.6Ghz @ 42C

Yellow is that 42C idle or under load and i assume its overclocked a bit obviously j/w cuz my 3800+ isn't overclocked and i use a arctic cooler freezer 64 pro and mine stays at 32C idle and gets to about 44C under max load I up'd it to 2.2Ghz to try it out but i saw no speed increase and it only went 2C higher on each.

Why are you guys giving this poor guy some bad information? You guys are giving him the poorest performers watercooling system in the market!!!

fullview.jpg
front2.jpg

i posted this like 3 months ago...i bought a asetec waterchill kit already so no need for suggestions

is that actually working as a computer monitor?..or is it just some kind of temp display?

Thats so cool! I'm gonna make a computer mod with a small LCD display in front like that....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back