Net2Phone problem

By CptSiskoX
Feb 28, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Net2Phone has not been letting me make PC-to-phone calls for several days. I am using Windows XP Professional with all patches, updates, etc. I have created and tried multiple accounts to no avail with Net2Phone. I reinstalled the software and completely removed and reinstalled it, again to no avail. I am continually told I am out of funds. I disabled my firewall and tried, no help there. Ran a bunch of registry cleaning/fixing tools and no dice. If anyone knows the trick to make Net2Phone work again, please let me know. Any other free PC-To-Phone services/software out there? Thanks in advance.
  2. CptSiskoX

CptSiskoX Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 32

Net2Phone

I also deleted all cookies/temporary files/TIF (temporary internet files), history and so forth, no fix there either.
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

dialpad

I know I used to use www.dialpad.com but i am not sure if it is still up and running, as I haven't used it in over a year. You might want to give that a shot.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.