Netio.sys blue screen in Windows 7

s0ul1984

Hi guys,

I need some help with my pc. I do not know how I am getting this blue screen but it just happens.

I formate my pc like once a month and I also scann it with my antivirus.

I did a search on many forums. This Netio.sys blue screen has many reasons why it is comming. Some said it's drivers and some said it can be bad memory. I have done the test with memtest86 and did not find any errors.

My pc spec is:

Windows 7 Ultimate (32-Bit)
Asus Striker ii Extreme (Intel socket 775) (Has latest bios updated)
Intel Q6600
4GB of ram DDR3-1333Mhz
Gainward GTX285 1GB
160 GB hard disk

I found the mini dump file in my pc and have attached it here.

I hope you guy can help me. It is really getting a pain in the head to have thi blue screen cause from Netio.sys.

By the way does this blue screen harm the system?

Thank you

Blue screens are actually done by Windows itself for it shuts down your system before damage can occur.

NETIO.sys is a Windows driver and it has to do with networking/internet. Update your wireless/NIC drivers. Does this help?

Blue screens are actually done by Windows itself for it shuts down your system before damage can occur.

NETIO.sys is a Windows driver and it has to do with networking/internet. Update your wireless/NIC drivers. Does this help?

First of all thank you very much for replying.

The new drivers that this board has have been downloaded and installed. There is no other new drivers in asus website.

My router that we use to connect to internet is a netgear adsl2+ wireless. (White)

Thank you

So it is working now without issue?

Well no. The strange thing is it comes just like that. Sometimes I am on ebay and that happens or sometimes I am running a game and then it just stops and then blue screen comes.

Also sometimes a message comes with driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. I had this on windows vista and now it is on windows 7 too. It's like a curse that is hunting me.

By the way could it be that my antivirus and firewall is not working well with each other?

I have Zome alarm extreme security and bitdefender 2010 antivirus. Antivirus is turned off in zome alarm just firewall is on.

To be honest I did search like many days for this problem. I could not find out what is causing it to me.

Thank you

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Hi again,

Sorry for comming back late. I had many things to do and could not use my pc.

I think something had changed. Since I have installed some new chipset drivers the blue screen has gone.

I went to Nvidia and then downloaded the latest 790i ultra sli chipset drivers and have installed them. Now there is no blue screen at all. I did not use this pc but my brother did and he had no blue screens at all.

I could not find the minidump file because this cccleaner is removing it. It has removed it and also deleted it.

I hope I wont get it anymore but for now thank you for the help.

I hope I am helpful to others too.

Thank you

There you go! Good job and thanks for getting back to us. It appears some of your drivers were outdated.

There you go! Good job and thanks for getting back to us. It appears some of your drivers were outdated.

Hi again,

It happened today AGAIN!!!

I got that blue screen again. Now I could find that file in that minidump folder.

Here it is.

Can you see what could be the problem? I do not think that chipset drivers helped but it did not happen till now. I was just having pc on idl and doing nothing when the blue screen came.

Thank you

Attachments

• 091510-16707-01.zip
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
Your error code is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. The driver cited was once again the Windows OS driver Netio.sys -- see my first reply for a description of its function.

However, further information noted that the driver Nvmf6232.sys was unable to load due to Netio.sys. This driver is a NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver. - NVIDIA Networking Driver. So, the issue appears with your ability to network/internet connection function.

There are 6 different versions of this driver. I would contact your motherboard manufacture's tech support and tell them of your issues, that your minidump was read and the information I gave you. Also tell them that you did update the chipset drivers but this issue persists.

*** Please keep us updated.

Hey again and to all those who might have the same problem.

I have done windows update and since I did that this error never came up. So this might help. It has been weeks since I did full update and since then I have not had any errors. I think it is Bill Gates who makes your pc not work if you do not have it up to date. I myself thought update is not needed as long as you have a good antivirus and a firewall. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks for help tho. Hope everyone who has same problem can fix it by just updating their system.

Your error code is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. The driver cited was once again the Windows OS driver Netio.sys -- see my first reply for a description of its function.

However, further information noted that the driver Nvmf6232.sys was unable to load due to Netio.sys. This driver is a NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver. - NVIDIA Networking Driver. So, the issue appears with your ability to network/internet connection function.

There are 6 different versions of this driver. I would contact your motherboard manufacture's tech support and tell them of your issues, that your minidump was read and the information I gave you. Also tell them that you did update the chipset drivers but this issue persists.

*** Please keep us updated.

I am having these netio.sys problem too.could u pls help me with these,,here I attached my dump files.thanks in advance..

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    85.2 KB · Views: 3
Back