Network driver

Tony emery

Hello, I've had this issue for a while now and can't figure it out.

I have a Medion laptop and it doesn't have the option for wifi(no it's not turned off on the keyboard) the network controller has a yellowed explaintion on it. And I've tried using the website to install the driver. But when I click "update driver" it can't find it anyone got a clue?

Using the MS driver update frequently fails.
Instead, use the Device Mgr, Expand the Network Adapters, find the Wifi and get the manufacturer and model number

Now go to the manufacturer's website, find support and look for Downloads or Drivers

find your model number and down load the latest

Using the MS driver update frequently fails.
Instead, use the Device Mgr, Expand the Network Adapters, find the Wifi and get the manufacturer and model number

Now go to the manufacturer's website, find support and look for Downloads or Drivers

find your model number and down load the latest
I did do such, but had no look. The files extract. And then it doesn't show what it's extracted

Should be in the same folder as the downloads
Okay finally I did everything I needed to do. It said I had to restart the computer. And after I did. The computer stayed on the start menu and wouldn't load past it. I think I have something wrong internally

Okay finally I did everything I needed to do. It said I had to restart the computer. And after I did. The computer stayed on the start menu and wouldn't load past it. I think I have something wrong internally
Sadly, yes - - use a System Restore point to recover.

I did. But when it recovers there's no internet on it again. Every time I put internet on it won't go past the windows loading up screen
Then you've loaded a bad driver that doesn't match your hardware.
Boot into Safe Mode to prove that.

Back