network hacking problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ppl,
on the computer @ skool i was wondering if it's possible to gain the admin password(s) or create a new user with admin priviliges from a user with crappy limited priv's i can bypass the internet censorship, but i need access so i can install some programs on the comps that will allow us to change the firewall, so me and a few others can use progs on our mem sticks, yes it blocks us, plus we want access to play around with local settings :evil: we only need it for personal use but if anyone knows how to do this using .bat files or a program then tell me where it's from or something about it plz

i know about the comps in my skool cos they all suck :p and they beg us to sort em lol

we are part of a small group of about 3 :) if anyone can help it would be great!!

thanks in advance if you can help me get admin priviliges/passwords and help us on our quest for admin domination!! :evil:

Sorry dude, but hacking and other illegal activities aren't supported here. I'm pretty sure one of the mod's will be by and close this pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back