I do and I think it rules :D

that is all :blush:
  2. novicegamer

novicegamer TS Rookie Posts: 119

My first computer game was boulders gate and now I have them all
  3. Greeno

Greeno TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 394

Quality :D

i've got BG2 but NWN is the business, I've recently got shadows of the undrentide

which seems coo'
  4. Abraxas

Abraxas TS Rookie Posts: 205

I bought it. Almost never played it. I don't like it. ;)
  5. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

I finished it a while ago with my level 16 sorceress :)

One of the best games I've played in the last decade. I haven't bought Shadows of Undrentide yet but I think I will soon..
  6. Abraxas

Abraxas TS Rookie Posts: 205

I believe among the thousands of modules available for download there are many which have much better plots and gameplay than the original campaign. I didn't like the systematic questing. Can't explain it. The game really felt like just a game rather than a different world, like it should.
  7. Greeno

Greeno TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 394

by that you mean, every dungeon/cave you enter... you KNOW you've got to go thru every room etc etc... it's very difficult to go wrong really though i find, and apart from obvious bits in the story its pretty obvious how the games going to unfold...

but it's that ...leveling up... getting a new piece of kick *** equipment etc... that makes u wanna go further and further, i finised it, playing only a couple of hours a nite in a week though..and im about a week also, im well into the last chapter of SOU.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.