New build on evga 680i mobo any prebuild suggestions please?Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeagle

I am about too build this new pc. EVGA 680i mobo ,Intel e6850 processor, Evga 8800 gtx, 2 gigs kingston hyper x ddr2 800 mhz,1 samsung and 1 western digital 500 gig HD sata 3.0 g/s,zero therm btf 80 cpu cooler, thermal right hr-03 vga cooler,cooler master cosmos case,pc power and cooling 750 quad power,2 asus dvd super multi w/lightscribe drives,I was just wondering if any other tech geeks out there might have any prebuild suggestions for me, i already downloaded latest bios and latest video drivers and have both burnt on disks. Oh i also have artic silver ceramiqe thermal paste for all cooler instals. Yea i would just be very greatful if anyone having any thoughts that could help this build go smooth would be greatly appreciated. These forums have helped me in the past and i even may have helped a few people although im not realy a pro at this stuff this pc will only be my second build, and i just spent a good bit of cash so i dont want mess any thing up.one again thanks for any replys too this post, live healthy and game hard all.

Take it easy, one step at a time, keep kids away, watch for static, think before you act and then think again. If in doubt, build the whole thing outside the case and boot it up before fitting it for the final time.
When you have built hundreds of them you will wonder what all the fuss is about, but I remember the fear of the first build and all that cash just waiting to burn away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back