New case feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure if this is the right section to be posting this in but eh. I was looking for a new case between the prices of 60-100$ found the LEXA Blackline wondering if I should get it or go with something else, I know this will sound stupid but I don't really care much about the cooling more about the looks. But hey if theres a case with bitchin' cooling and looks then by all means please post a link. Yeah any feedback would be appreciated.

There are so many cases, really, you can definitely find a chassis within that price range which fulfills any cooling requirements and that is aesthetically appealing. Unfortunately, considering your focus on the eye candy, it's hard for anyone else to make a suggestion because how is it possible for someone else to know what you find attractive?

Here is a link to Newegg with the search results refined to display the most popular cases first, perhaps you'll see something that you like: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010090007&bop=And&Order=REVIEWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back