New computer desk ideas?

acidosmosis

I am looking around to see what computer desk's I can come up with. I don't want anything boring.

The basic idea I have for what I want is this:

L or V shape (to fit in the corner of a room, which is basically what I have right now).

Would love to have an area to place the subwoofer somewhere in the middle of the desk up above and behind the monitor. Will obviously place the left/right speakers wherever it is convenient.

I want my case to be on top of my desk so I dont need pre-made spot anywhere on the desk to place it below me or anything.

An adjustable keyboard height is preferable but not a must. Basically just nice to have.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good websites with some neat computer desks, possibly something slight futuristic in design and ergonomics that would be great for someone like me that wants his case seen.

I've ultimately found that one requires several desks put together. now I have two desks side by side, with one desk at the back. the desk at the back has the large screen TV and the two towers. The front desks have the monitors at either end, curved inwards, keyboards, and other equipment such as amp, etc. There is a workspace in the middle. If I can be bothered I will take a picture.

Back