New keyboard..........

By DigitAlex
Jun 1, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey please.............could you get a new keyboard..........with a little bit less "period" keys.........that would be great for us..... peace
  2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

I...........see................. you've.............started,.............posting like JSR.................

....................It seems that I have too.............Oh man, its contagious.............!

;)
  3. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Quote from an unnamed source?
  4. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 583

Phant and olefarte..............I'm LMAO for 5 minutes non-stop now !!! :D :D :D

I just cant stop.......

i will have to wait three more hours though.......the shop's not open yet .........hope the aliens will be asleep......until i can get the foil...........
  5. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 730

now that's what i'm talkin' about

this is just what the doctor ordered.........a little levity....in our quest for knowledge.......we have to all be pulling in the right direction.......let me rephrase that.........the same direction......:grinthumb
  6. JSR

JSR Banned Posts: 730

and olefarte

you've changed your avatar............don't tell me you've chosen sides?.........not a wise choice grasshopper.......the reason why nvidia fell behind was because of the xbox...........but, to bet against the company that owned the industry, not too long ago, would be folly........ati is a giant.......so the race is on:darth:
  7. olefarte

Yeah, it's still a work in progress. Not sure yet. Actually, I've got an nVidia in my other computer, so I'm pretty much neutral.
  8. negroplasty

negroplasty TechSpot Maniac Posts: 535   +12

I am also neutral, you can tell by my avatar and sig ;) . LMAO, ROFL :haha: !

I..... however... do think that ...... JSR............ should change his posting style ;) .
  9. olefarte

timmoore wrote,
    Ok, timmoore, I changed it back, just for you. HeHe. How's that?

JSR wrote,
    No JSR, ATi was the fastest thing out there when I had this compter "custom made" by Gateway. Next time might be nVidia, whatever's best.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.