New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella could earn up to $18 million annually

By Shawn Knight
Feb 6, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Newly appointed Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella will be earning a significantly higher paycheck than his predecessor, Steve Ballmer. According to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange commission, Microsoft's new chief could earn up to $18 million per year.

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,341   +1,939

Oh no! He's really gonna struggle financially. How can he be satisfied with that pittance?
    wastedkill likes this.
  3. gamoniac

gamoniac TS Addict Posts: 292   +68

4. Give me the job for a year and then fire me.
  5. bob333

bob333 TS Enthusiast Posts: 49   +11

Just give me the sign up bonus and fire me.
  6. And don't forget to include severance package after firing me.
  7. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

I'm not impressed so far.
    Next article please!

I want to know what he plans on doing with the company. I don't give a **** how well he is treated, while he is with the company.
    St1ckM4n likes this.
  8. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Evangelist Posts: 1,292   +55

Pardon me while my internet is down for a week so far due to upgrading to att uverse that doesn't work. But they really are cheapskates. Ballmer only got $600K? I would have been making at least half that much if I worked for the city of la and got into management. Where are those billions upon billions? The world only caters to investors, and only 90 of them have any money. I could go stand on the corner and pretend I'm collecting for a charity and get that much.
  9. Sarcasm

Sarcasm TS Guru Posts: 346   +26

Balmer's "base" pay is $697k. The Bonus is what makes them filthy rich which is millions and millions of dollars.
  10. Railman

Railman TS Booster Posts: 708   +101

And don't forget the shares! He must collect a reasonable dividend.
  11. Sarcasm

Sarcasm TS Guru Posts: 346   +26

Yup that too. For the guy up above who thinks working for the city will net him millions and millions of dollars is only kidding himself.