New Person

By Crippy
Oct 15, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. whats up..i'm new here so i thought i would say hi so hi.
  2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,589   +278

Welcome to Techspot Forums

Please, if you have not already, check out the forums FAQ and please try and adhere to the Terms of Service ;)
    Check out the "Newcomer Hello and Welcome" thread for further details.

Hope you find your time in these forums useful, informative and fun.

Welcome :wave:
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

It's always good to see people joining and contributing. You are always welcome around here.
  4. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Heh. Welcome. You'll find that some people in here are more than they seem. We all hope you stay, and contribute toward the community, it can be rewarding.
  5. Whack0

Whack0 TS Rookie Posts: 166

hi, i'm new too :p

hehe... this place hasnt changed a bit... though, i would think that Phantasm66 and others would have over 10,000 posts by now. did 3ds go through another overhaul or somethin?

temporarily back again,
    WhackZero :D

/edit... whoa, i still have more post than some of you regulars! what's up with that?! ;)
  6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Heh, you aren't new, we remember you from back in the day. Yeh 3DS changed to Techspot if you didn't know, but its the same group of people, actually picked up a few quality people on the way :)
  7. Whack0

Whack0 TS Rookie Posts: 166

heh, ya, i was still here when they changed it to techspot... i sorta migrated away after that...

any major contests since then?
  8. Goofy Newfie

Goofy Newfie TS Rookie Posts: 199

Welcome, Crippy. I have to tell you that this is the place for any advice or information you may need concerning all things PC...and it's also a great place for a laugh and some relaxation. I have found it to be invaluable.:grinthumb