TechSpot

News Posting Questions

By boeingfixer
Mar 22, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. Posting Questions

Hey 3DS gang,

Yet another quick question. If I find news out there and post it here, should I do what I have been doing and post it to it's respective catagory (ie- news on Xbox to game catagory) or should I post it to the news catagory ??

Thanks for the help and I have really been enjoying the posting. Keep up the great work 3DS Staff !!

2. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

You can contribute with 3DS' daily news feed here, you may even get posted on the fro

If it's a "stand alone" news item, post in Got News?
    You can contribute with 3DS' daily news feed here, you may even get posted on the frontpage.

If it pertains to a particular or similar post & adds to the discussion, then post in Respective Category.
    The exception would probably be Games.

Mods can move the posts @ your request.

3. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

If it is cutting edge news then I would put it in the news category.

I guess the Got news? forum is for news posts that you think could make the front page.

If a mod thinks your "news" post isnt "news" they'll move it.

dangnabit....i cant type fast enough sometimes. Unk pretty much summed it up.

4. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,245

Thanks for the info guys, I will post my news as I have been accordingly...... ;)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.