TechSpot

NFS Underground questions

By Matt424
Jun 13, 2004
  1. questions

i need help on need for speed underground. how do u make the skyline sound like the skyline on yhe drag tutorial? what parts do u have to put on it? PLEASE HELP!

- Title & post edited
    Didou

2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

What is it you're asking exactly ? You want to modify the game so that when you're playing it, it sounds the same as the tutorial video ?

Sorry if I didn't quite get your question, but I've only played the NFS:U demo.;)

PS. Welcome to TechSpot. Hope you enjoy your stay.:wave:

3. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Why are you worrying about how the car sounds?

I don't know if Engine & Exhaust upgrades change the way your car sounds just when you're driving, it does in real life, but where I'm at now at the Level 3 E & E upgrade I haven't noticed any difference in engine noise besides the Turbo.
    You'll need to get a Turbo upgrade if you want the "PSSSHHHHT" sound the blowoff valve makes when you let off the accelerator or shift. I think that's probably what you're talking about.

There is also the possibility that the Drag tutorial used different sounds from in the real game. But I doubt that because the tutorials are videos from inside the game.

4. Matt424

Matt424 TS Rookie Topic Starter

did anyone ever see 2 fast 2 furious the skyline? Thats how i want my skyline to sound on need for speed underground. if anybody knows the parts you need to put on please tell me!!!!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.