no 3d hardware?

By conman71
Sep 3, 2006
  1. hi-

I was playing tiger woods pga tour 2004 perfectly fine on my pc, until recently the game locked up and when I restarted the program there were several changes: there were no ingame dynamic cameras, and other graphics settings problems. I now know that there is a problem related to 3d hardware, because under the "graphics options" menu, the 3d hardware option is completely gone, the only remaining options are "hardware - fixed" and "software". neither of these fix the problem. I have reinstalled, with no luck, and have checked my direct3d - it is enabled and working fine. What is going on !?!?!. I know this program should be working perfectly fine, because it was great for a few months, and there is another pc in my home identical to the one i am using on which the program works perfectly. Can someone please help?

thank you for any ideas!
  2. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

I need your sytem specs to determine the problem. It could also be a problem with your graphics card or driver.
  3. conman71

conman71 TS Rookie Topic Starter

i have an nvidia geforce2 mx 400 64mb

pentium 4 1.8ghz
    256mb ram
  4. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

OK. What are the game's specs? Also, try reinstalling the graphics driver.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.