No display no keyboard no beep

My pc was giving me trouble so I asked my uncle to repair it (he do hardware stuff) I don't know why but he replaced almost everything motherboard, ram, processor, hardisk.

So I don't know anything about the new hardware I was uninstalling a software when this happened-

What happened
I got a windows crash dump (that blue screen saying A problem has been detected) without letting it collect data I restarted my pc .

My problem then
Since then pc is not booting moniter(L.C.D intex) say no signal detected pc fan starts after 1-2sec stop then start again and pc make some beep sound.

What I tried
I tried some online solutions and remove all cables and wires to make sure nothing wrong with connections I tried reseting cmos and bios (with jumper method not sure if I did correct)

My problem now
No beep
Mouse works
Keyboard not working
Fan starts then stops then starts again
No display

I know I can ask my uncle to repair it but because he don't take money from me and I don't like troubling him If this can be solved it would be better or else I have no choice but to ask my uncle.

Since I don't know anything about hardware I'm giving picMy pc was giving me trouble so I asked my uncle to repair it (he do hardware stuff) I don't know why but he replaced almost everything motherboard, ram, processor, hardisk.

So I don't know anything about the new hardware I was uninstalling a software when this happened-

What happened
I got a windows crash dump (that blue screen saying A problem has been detected) without letting it collect data I restarted my pc .

My problem then
Since then pc is not booting moniter(L.C.D intex) say no signal detected pc fan starts after 1-2sec stop then start again and pc make some beep sound.

What I tried
I tried some online solutions and remove all cables and wires to make sure nothing wrong with connections I tried reseting cmos and bios (with jumper method not sure if I did correct)

My problem now
No beep
Mouse works
Keyboard not working
No display

I know I can ask my uncle to repair it but because he don't take money from me and I don't like troubling him If this can be solved it would be better or else I have no choice but to ask my uncle.

Since I don't know anything about hardware I'm giving pic

image upload

Last edited:
It is unclear to me that your activity in uninstalling software is at all related to the crash. What were you uninstalling? Were there any sounds, sights or smells when it crashed? (like a pop, small cloud of smoke, etc)

"My problem now
No beep
Mouse works
Keyboard not working
No display"

What should it 'do'... turn power on, all fans spin and keep spinning, keyboard LEDs blink, mouse LED comes on, display should show initial system information and possibly memory test, single beep saying POST is good, boot up from HDD begins, more stuff comes up on display, OS login appears.

http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/p/post.htm

Critical to observe in detail and keep orderly notes - like a science project at school. While doing anything inside system, be sure to control for static electrical damages ( https://www.howtogeek.com/169994/ho...e-from-static-electricity-when-working-on-it/ ).

1. Learn more about your system components: model & version for motherboard, Operating System - and if you get it going enough, CPU model, RAM size type.

2. Download and read manual for the motherboard (get this from manufacturer's website ONLY).

3. Review linked article to see if you have tried all the steps in an orderly way: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000607.htm

4. If you can get into BIOS, be sure to turn off 'automatic reboot on error' - so you can see what is happening (it goes too fast otherwise)

While you may not solve the problem, the detailed notes and orderly approach will make additional work by your uncle much easier and if you need his help, I think he might be pleased to see your good efforts.

I was uninstalling wondershare mirror go and I didn't noticed anything before or after that window dump crash blue screen.

BTW if this help I removed the ram the now fan works fine and I hear long beeps

It would seem that RAM is [1] faulty or [2] not installed properly.

Determine make/model of motherboard, learn what BIOS you have, look up 'beep codes' for your motherboard.

Review procedure for installing RAM on ComputerHope and try again.

Back