no email notification

fistdog

Great site!! I recetnly posted my first thread here, but did not get an email notification for its reply, though the feature was checked.
?? thanks!!

sam

When you posted your thread was the e-mail notification option checked in the thread it's self, as well as in your user cp?

Im not sure what you mean. I posted a new thread, and my options ask for email notification whenever someone replies to ALL of my posts, no? It is always checked. I didn't get an email to your reply

was Allow Bulletin Board Administrators and Moderators To Send You Email Notices? set to yes in your user profile under options. also when you send a reply or post a new thread is Email Notification also checked in the thread or reply it's self?:D

Originally posted by OS samurai
was Allow Bulletin Board Administrators and Moderators To Send You Email Notices? set to yes in your user profile under options. also when you send a reply or post a new thread is Email Notification also checked in the thread or reply it's self?:D

a. I will set the Board Admins to send email notices. But why would I have to check for email notifications each time? Shouldn't my profile settings carry them all the time? That is ALWAYS checked anyway
thx

As I understand it the way you described things is the way they should work when I post a reply Email Notification is checked by default in the reply & in my user CP. do the replies go to a bulk mail folder by any chance? Or is your inbox full?

Just some thoughts, keep us posted

Back