No multimedia audio controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, my windows XP home edition dosen't have one. In my list of sound devices, next to Multimedia Audio Controller is a big yellow question mark, I try to install it but it wont work, it says it cant find it, and if it comes with an installation CD or floppy install it. So ive got no sound!

problem is, though, I dont know all that motherboard or model stuff is, umm, its a home edition, its white, its from LG, umm studioworks, 700s, and thats all I know. Pleasem PLEASE help me, i miss sound!

Maybe you need to install proper driver for you audio card.

Does this computer new? If it's usually the shop will give you CD containing drivers for the sound card. Whether it's integrated or not, there should be at least CD included, otherwise you must download from the website directly.

Do you do something yesterday that made your sound driver disappear?

We must know your system specs clearly before giving correct driver. Try to get know the basic specification and it'll help.

Welcome to techspot:)

You need to have a good look at your computer, somewhere on it, probably on the back, there will be a make and model. We are unable to help you if we don't know exactly what your computer is.

Ah ha! Found it!

Model No.:CB777H-ML
Power: AC 100 - 240V 50/60Hz 2.0A
Serial No.:304D125071
FCC ID: BEJEB77OH

Click on the link in "Nismo91's" last post( Scroll up 1)It will download a program to your pc that will search your pc for all it's spec's. Then list them here( U can probably copy and paste them ). Also post them in your public user profile for future diagnostics. BTW , Welcome to Techspot. If you read the guides on making a good post, it will speed up trouble shooting. Later.

Why cant i just get a link like everyone else does???
I haven't figured out how to do that on this site yet,sorry.:confused:
Ok. But i dont excactly know what to write down
Look for Motherboard manufacturer and list that here and look under audio devices and list that here. Then everyone here can get a look and figure out where to go next. You should list everything that you find in your public profile and next time there is a problem it will save a ton of time,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back