No one replys....

By AtroTristis
Dec 27, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. I have had this problum with Doom 3... no one seems to be nice enough to even look at it...... I guess I will figure it out on my own....
  2. fastco

fastco TS Booster Posts: 1,122

What are you talking about?
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

You need to be patient.

Oh, I see someone has replied to your thread after only an hour and 15 minutes and it`s had seventeen views so far. I don`t call that bad going, do you?

Members reply on a voluntary basis. Obviously, they have to be online and have suggestions before they will reply. If they don`t have any idea of what`s wrong, they won`t reply, simple as that.

If you`re looking for instant help, I suggest you go and pay for it at your local pc shop, or as you say, go and figure it out on your own.

Regards Howard :)
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Taken from a great article about Linux != Windows, but its applicable here.
    Be patient, people will help if they can. Nobody said "oh, I see AtroTristis posted, I'm not going to answer him".
  5. AtroTristis

AtroTristis TS Rookie Topic Starter

heh... I know.... I was just verry fustrated at that moment... I was messing with my computer all day when I got it..... and it still did not work.... so ya....sorry
  6. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Good things come to those who wait young grasshopper!